Monday, July 20, 2009

Let's Play......tag!

Thanks Amy, I was at a loss for something to do tonight, with HID out on his bike, but no more! I've been tagged, so I've to answer some questions and then pass it on to other bloggers I want to know more about.....yey, I'm so nosy.


1. Who is the hottest movie star?

Ewan McGregor, without pausing for breath...

2. Apart from your house and your car what's the most expensive thing you have ever bought?

A firework display for my wedding. It rained. Me & HID were the only guests that didn't watch from the windows, we stood outside under a fishing umbrella to watch. My dress was soaked....it was lovely :-)

3. What's your most treasured memory?

Being proposed to during a picnic on the beach in the Lake district (in the car: it rained, again!) as Beyonce's "Crazy in Love" came on the radio....

4.What was the best gift you ever received as a child?

My lilac mountain bike I got when I was 11, I still have it! It gave me the independence to do as I pleased.

5. What is the biggest mistake you've made?

Telling actual grown women who used to bully me at school the date and place of my wedding. The hateful bi**hes actually turned up drunk and scantily clad to the reception. My sisters got rid of them :-) but I so regret exchanging pleasantries with them that led to this, I should have never have been polite and said hello that day.

6. 4 words to describe myself

Ambitious, talkative, friendly, bossy.

7. what was my highlight or lowlight of 2008?

highlight- my baby's very first birthday

lowlight- (ongoing) recovery from the birth

8. Favourite film?

Hot Fuzz. "I'm not made of eyes!" *All Grown Up falls about laughing and misses next 3 mins of film*

9. Tell me one thing I don't know about you

I had pink hair, a la Kelly Osbourne, aged 17. (Red, aged 18, Green aged 20, Purple aged 23 [3 months ago!])

10. If you were a comic book/strip or cartoon character, who would you be?

Daddy Pig (as in Peppa Pig), he's just such a laugh!

So here are the people I'd like to play tag with, join in if you like, if not, enjoy reading this post! All these blogs are just lovely, so if you've not heard of them, get over there for a look.

West of the Pennines. She's deciding which side of herself to present to the dating world...scary! And delights us with the adventures of Sir Winge-a-lot Farty-Pants.

Driftwood Floating on the Water. She's recently had some confidence-boosting hot-tub fun!

Cave Mother. She's loving breastfeeding depicted as art. Isn't it always?

Slugs on the Refrigerator. She's attempting to become a crazy cat lady ;-) and is no doubt having potatoes for tea, in some form....

Baby Baby. She's on a winning streak! She deserves it after her sad week.

So enjoy the game girls! And a huge thank you to Dancinfairy at A Place of my Own, she's kindly awarded me the Honest Scrap award, and apparently, I'm twice as fabulous, as I have it already! Good luck with your imminent birth!

6 Comments:

At 8:26 pm , Blogger The wife of bold said...

Great answers and i couldn't agree more daddy pig rules ahah. As for those troglodites (not sure if i've just spelt that one correctly) i would have given them a fresh one - some people have no shame x

 
At 12:19 pm , Blogger JennyMac said...

Love the fireworks story!

 
At 1:46 pm , Blogger san said...

I love your answers. I can't believe those girls trying to spoil your wedding, not even the rain could do that.
Thanks for the tag :-)
Love from your most loyal reader x

 
At 7:33 pm , Blogger Cave Mother said...

Thanks for the tag. I'll answer them when I can... between illness, visiting relatives and looking after the babe I just don't seem to have a spare second at the moment.

 
At 7:48 pm , Blogger allgrownup said...

Sandy & Wife of Bold:they tried, but nothing could have burst my bubble that day, even them insisting we open the (sex toy) gift they had bought for us then and there (we were chatting with the MD of HID's company at the time), hitting on my friend's boyfriends and a very bewildered uncle of mine or them stealing all the disposable cameras and taking shots of their whorish cleavage with the remaining film....so childish! The only comments people made about them was how trampy they were. People mostly gushed about what fun they had and how amazing my special little touches had made it :-)
Cave Mother: get well wishes coming your way. All this action, just after your holidays, must feel like you were never away! Gutted.

 
At 10:39 am , Blogger Kelly said...

My pleasure on the award. That story about your wedding fireworks is so sweet. I can picture you stood there and it being all romantic (and a moment for just the two of you - a rarity at a wedding).

I have this one to do later.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home