Wednesday, August 12, 2009

All Quiet on the Blogging front

Hello lovely readers. I just thought I would let you know that I may be a bit sporadic on the posting business for a while: my SPD has worsened and I've had to move in with my mum (who has a spare downstairs bathroom and bedroom, so I not longer have to crawl upstairs, which is, honestly, what I've been having to do.) Plus I need her on hand for help with the Boy, who I literally can no longer lift, and thus can't get him into his cot for naps, highchair for meals, changing table for nappy changes....you get the idea. So although the internet is readily available here (to a point, I don't want to seem anti-social & it is a family PC) I am also stuggling to sit upright withough being in pain (standing not much fun either, and walking a total joke), so much time spent lying on the sofa being an invalid, grrrr. Feel quite chuffed I've already packed my hospital bag and won't have to trust someone else to do it for me, and that my freezer is packed with nutritious home-made meals for my return from hospital and those newborn days....so what we we have to use them now and live off take-aways later?? Bit worried about leaving the veg garden/fish/cat under the part-time supervision of HID...not much I can do! Boy is luckily very happy to be at Nanna's, and has settled in very well, even sleeping quite well too. I will try and keep on top of my google reader, but my passion for commenting may well slip...sorry in advance! It is very stange typing on a proper keyboard after so long on my tiny notebook, sorry for any errors!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 12:16 pm , Blogger Slugs On The Refrigerator said...

ooh, sounds painful, but as you say at least you are getting help and are ready for hen babe does arrive!

 
At 6:28 pm , Blogger JK said...

At least the end is in sight... I'm already quite excited for you about No2's arrival!

 
At 7:30 pm , Blogger Coding Mamma (Tasha) said...

Oh dear! I remember having to go up and down the stairs on my bum last time - really not fun. Glad you're getting the help you need and hope you don't have to spend too much time in pain now.

 
At 7:27 am , Blogger san said...

I'm glad you've got your mum's help. Not long now x

 
At 4:48 pm , Blogger Cave Mother said...

Gosh, poor you. At least you have help. I'm thinking of you!

 
At 7:34 pm , Blogger allgrownup said...

Oh thank you everyone. I'm seeing the consulant next week, I'm hoping I may be able to convince him to push my cesarean foward a little, providing all is well with baby.

 
At 3:01 pm , Blogger Kelly said...

Oh that must be a real pain. I hope that the consultant's appointment goes well.

 
At 9:55 am , Blogger cartside said...

That SPD sounds bad, hope you're keeping well otherwise, it's so frustrating not being able to move. I never had it that bad, but bad enough to feel imprisoned on my third floor flat which was not a good end of pregnancy feeling. Good that you've got support from your mum.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home