Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Newborn Tetanus




Jane at Online Mum tagged me with this to raise awareness for newborn tetanus. Now, disposable nappies isn't a product I'd normally use, as we're very eco-conscious in our house, but with a tiny newborn and a 22 month old, the terries have been sidelined for the moment, and while we have been using eco-disposables on our big Boy, they are jut to big for Missis yet and we have actually been using Pampers. And,lets be honest, SOD the nappies, because this is a very worthwhile cause. I didn't get round to it at first, but I couldn't let it pass me by.

This year alone 128000 babies won’t see their 1st birthday because of newborn tetanus.

The Gift of Life rules

1 Open the virtual Gift For Life by going here
2 Write a small post on the campaign
3 Pass on to 5 other bloggers
4 Add the campaign badge to your sidebar (I'm really not sure I know how to do this....tips appreciated)
5 Feel incredibly proud that you are helping to make a difference!

I am passing the Gift of Life on to:
Clare at clareybabbling
world of a mummy

Laura at yummy mummy flabby tummy
Crafty Creative at From Rat Racer To Positive Parent
Cave Mother

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:14 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for tagging me :) I have lots to do so must get round to it soon! xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home