Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bump


Yes, I know it looks small to you. This is me at 36+2 weeks. And it is HUGE compared to what I was during labour last time. My sister who took this photo, would like me to inform you that the stone table in the background is indeed a sacrificial one, and it's where my op will take place, with me as the sacrifice, obviously. (Well my body and my sleeping habbits, at least)
Some good news: after tracking down my own actual doctor via a midwife and a mobile phone today, I have been treated like a person and had NO PROBLEM moving my cesearean forward a few days. Speaking to the right person made the world of difference. Thanks for all your comments. xx

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 8:24 pm , Blogger Kat - Housewife Confidential said...

Oh hurrah! So glad common sense is still dwelling somewhere amongst those procedures. Good luck! xx

 
At 2:43 pm , Blogger Pink Starfish said...

Hope you're doing okay - have they given you a firm date yet?

Take Care meanwhile xx

 
At 5:23 pm , Blogger allgrownup said...

I have got my firm date: I am keeping it under wraps as yet :-) but I'm pleased with it. Although if they offered to do it tomorrow, I'd bite their hand off!

 
At 6:36 pm , Blogger and1moremeans5 said...

thats great news!! at last a light at the end of your painful tunnel xxx

 
At 8:40 pm , Blogger cartside said...

Great news! And lovely bump, making me all broody. Hope all goes really well

 
At 10:39 pm , Anonymous Letssharecare.com said...

Hi
I'm a member of "New to Blogging" group on BMB. I've added your blog to my blogroll. Hopefully you'll do the same for me.

Regards

Tej- Letssharecare.com

 
At 9:42 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so pleased to hear they have moved your date forward - common sense prevails - yay! All the very best, look forward to hearing of a safe arrival very soon.
Claire x
p.s. you look great

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home