Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Status update

Just a quick one to keep you all informed, I'm really not well enough to sit at the computer for very long, but just to let you know.
Two hours ago, after my shower, I was convinced my waters broke! Exciting stuff as I CAN'T WAIT til my cesarean. However, after discussions with midwives and texting friends, and waiting an hour "just to see what happens", I'm now pretty convinced it was simply water from the shower. (Especially since I'm having to sit on a stool in the shower) Gutted! Good new is: at least I didn't wet myself :-)

4 Comments:

At 6:57 am , Blogger Coding Mamma (Tasha) said...

Exciting stuff. Is it this Friday that you're scheduled for the CS? Or am I completely back to front with my dates? Good luck and hope you don't have to wait long for your baby to be in your arms and hopefully for all the pain to go away!

 
At 8:02 am , Blogger Unknown said...

Hehe... Hope you feel better soon! x

 
At 7:21 pm , Blogger Kat - Housewife Confidential said...

Ha ha ha

 
At 8:33 pm , Blogger allgrownup said...

Tasha: I wish it was this Friday! I have a little longer to wait....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home