Monday, April 12, 2010

All is quiet....
















So you know somethings going on. I take the baby and nip upstairs to the loo, and this is the scene of devastation that awaits me on my return.

I've never been more glad that I chose the tesco value oats, and not organic-such-and-such. He will turn his bath to porridge tonight. It was in his hair...even in the turn ups of his jeans. I'm thinking cupboard locks. Tonight. Shame HID spent an hour last night cleaning the kitchen.....cleaning the house while the kids are still growing is like shoveling snow while it's still snowing!

5 Comments:

At 8:49 am , Blogger Jen Walshaw said...

Looks like the mess my two created with the washing powder one day - snow they called it!

 
At 8:54 pm , Blogger rock n roll mummy said...

oh no its when it all goes quiet you have to worry! My toddler since her baby sister has arrived is using every opportunity she is left on her own ( which is only literlly minutes) to do something naughty this includes pouring her milk all over the sofa, crayoning on the cream walls as well as emptying drawers etc etc!!

 
At 7:12 am , Blogger allgrownup said...

rock&roll : Oh no! We've also had stuff like pouring drinks on chairs. If I use any time to clean up, the mess that results from minimal supervision just isn't worth it!
themadhouse: my MIL says her eldest did similar with cornflakes (crushing them 1st, of course) and using it like a dirt track for his toy cars!!!

 
At 8:31 am , Anonymous blackhuff said...

LOL!
When kids become all quiet then one should know something is going on. My kids is also like that.

 
At 12:37 am , Anonymous Cheshire Mum said...

LOL! Glad you remembered to catch the kodak moment! Thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home